Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sad and Silly

Sad news first, the older germy kids infected the precious little baby with a cold. Gabbi is snorting around like a little piggy. Here she is trying to get away from it all.


On the silly front, Richard Simmons came to our house and dressed Bella last night, note the gloves that are being worn as leg warmers.



Bella changes clothes at least four times a day. She has changed her mind on her Halloween costume 6 times. Finally I had to decide for her. She also remembers special events by what she was wearing and or eating. We'll say "remember when you went to see Dora Live?", and she say "yes and I wore my bootiful polka dot dress and white easter shoes and had popcorn for a snack." She can remember what she was wearing and eating as far back as 2 years ago. I believe Brian's credit cards will be in serious trouble soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She likes food AND clothing?
I have no idea where she came from...