Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's almost summertime...

which means it's time to hang out outside,
do a little crawling in the grass,


maybe a little swimming,

and some birthdays are coming up so we need to be baking!



This weekend we celebrated the kids birthdays with papa and memaw. The kids chose a day at six flags (thanks for the tickets dad and phyllis) over a big party so we will just have a day here and there with the different grandparents as schedules allow. Gabbi chose a party since she can't really enjoy six flags just yet.



Today I accompianed Bern's class on a trip to the butterfly house,such a neat place.

I love my little man.


Cockroaches and kindergartners, which is scarier?



My little group and their teacher, Mrs. Radel. God bless Mrs. Radel for teaching 24 crazy 5 years olds this year. I imagine she needs a stiff drink every night.
Bella completed preschool last week and is gearing up for kindergarten in about 7 weeks. I can't believe she is already old enough, I think I would be taking it a lot harder if I wasn't so busy with Gabbi. I'm going to miss having her around every day, but she's a little bored and loves school so she is very ready.





No comments: