Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer Pictures

So I've been dying to get the kids pictures taken, especially the Gabsters, but we have had lots of unexpected house bills and couldn't swing it. Luckily Grandma L bought a new fancy smancy camera, lives in the beautiful country, was willing to let me use it, and I just so happen to have majored in photography a million years ago, so I decided to do it myself. Disclaimer: I put the camera on automatic and can't really remember much technical stuff so I did my best. But, I think we got some cute ones. Here are some of the favorites.



























The kids are all doing well, the big kids are loving school and Gabbi's going to be turning on very soon, which seems so crazy.
I wanted to share this adoption blog giveaway, mainly for selfish reasons because I get entered into a drawing for a awesome camera if I do. But, it's always nice to support an adopting family, right?

No comments: