Friday, February 6, 2009

Goodbye Carrie (& Keith, Lexi, & Trey)

Last night we had a girls night out honoring our good friend Carrie, who is moving to New Mexico on Saturday. We have had a hard year of friends moving away, and though we try to replace them it usually doesn't work:-) Carrie's husband had to start his new job in early January, and she survived a month of caring for a newborn and a 3 year-old all by herself. So, last night she was ready to let her hair down (not literally, it was up in a ponytail). We had lots of fun, a few tears, and some yummy food.

Carrie- I will miss you very much. I will miss our workouts together, I'll miss laughing at ourselves being the most uncoordinated in the dance and kickboxing classes. I'll definitely miss playing volleyball with you, since you are a SUPERSTAR! You are so kind and sweet, I know you will make friends very easily in New Mexico. Good luck to Keith in his new job, and may your next endeavour be blessed!




3 comments:

Hayli S said...

I'm so sad for you! So many of us keep leaving you. ):
By the way, you still look great!

Andi said...

Re: First picture....great picture of you Heather....too bad you are hiding the guest of honor with your posing : ) I guess you made up for it by adding another one of her in it! He he he!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather I finally checked your blog again and found this. We really miss you and I will enjoy reading your blog so that I can feel as though I am there with all of you!
Hugs,
Carrie