Monday, February 2, 2009

Deliquent Blogger



Bella arrived home from Disney on Thursday, and although she had a blast she was very happy to see us. She is much more of a homebody than Bern, who could stay away from home for weeks without missing us too much. Her favorite disney attraction was it's a small world, and she can imitate all the dances that the dolls did, with the hula being the funniest. She was amazed by the snow, and kept asking where it came from. I stole an idea from a friend and put some in big bowls with kitchen tools and let them have at it on the kitchen table. Much easier than getting them all dressed to go outside.

On Friday I had a non-pregnancy related OB visit, and since Brian was busy at work and the doctor's office is right next to his office he met me there so he could watch the kids while I saw the doctor. The office was slow, and the nurse asked if the kids wanted to see the baby on an ultrasound, so we got the unexpected treat of seeing the little bambino. Bern said it looked a little like a monster.

Bernard woke us up in the middle of night last night covered in vomit, God bless Brian for taking care of it. In my defense, I had no idea he was sick because he went to Brian's side of the bed. He is still sick, and has a fever so he is camped out on the couch in the basement and I'm trying to keep Bella away from him. He is very easy to love when he is all sicky-poo and sad, it breaks my heart a little bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hows little Bernard doing now? Are you signing him up for soccer at Calvary in April?

Anonymous said...

I saw this and thought of you (and Bella). It won't be the same!

http://www.ksdk.com/news/watercooler/story.aspx?storyid=166652&catid=71

Hope you're doing well...