Friday, March 20, 2009

#3, or Summer Girl



We are still processing the exciting news of a healthy baby girl, the kids are both excited as well. When we told them, Bern (with a smile on his face) said "doohh" Homer Simpson style. I also overheard Bern telling someone that it was OK that it's a girl, he likes little sisters. We feel like Bernard is all the more special to us since he will be our only boy, and will be a good protector to his sisters. Bella wants to name the baby Summer Girl, so that's what we will be calling her until she is born. We don't have a real name nailed down just yet, but once we do we will be keeping it a surprise till she is here (so don't ask because I have a hard time keeping secrets)! Isn't the 1st ultrasound picture absolutely adorable? I know I'm biased, but still.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, why'd you have to show her girl parts...poor girl...it's all over the internet now...

Andi said...

It think Summer Girl is beautiful! :) Gotta love Bella!

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like Bella in that 2nd picture!!! I think it's the upper lip and nose. Thanks for sharing her face... and bottom. :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jenn! I totally think the 2nd picture looks like Bella. :)
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet my new grand-
daugher Summer Girl! Grammy