Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fussy

I'm a little fussy. I've not been sleeping well, and it's starting to catch up with me. I wish I could take the baby out at night and put her back in in the morning.

On a happy note, the kids are fairly easy to take care of and keep themselves busy, but I feel bad about "parenting" them from the couch. We took them to the circus this weekend, and for the bargain price of $1 we bought them a couple inflatables.
I figured (if they last till then) they would be good backyard/pool toys. Speaking of the pool, Bella's been sporting a swimsuit for about 2 weeks now, and she swims up and down the hallway. She says that she is on vacation, she even packed her little suitcase up. If I walk down the hall without swimming with my arms, I get in trouble.
I'll try to post more later when my brain is not so mushy.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I just read in Parents Magazine that there is a word for mushy mommy brain... Mom-nesia!! Isn't that great?!