Tuesday, March 3, 2009


No brother/sister photo session is complete without mommy making them kiss.



The bride and groom of the wedding Bella was in a few weeks ago had their marriage blessed in the catholic church, as well as a 2nd reception in the groom's hometown (the 1st wedding was small and didn't include invites to most of the groom's side. So, Bella got a chance to get dolled up and sprinkle some petals one more time. Bern was smokin in the new Easter outfit that Grammy got him, after he put it on he looked in the mirror and said "hello handsome."


Now that Bella's flower girl days are behind her, I decided that it might be best to trim her hair up to her shoulders, because when it's long it takes forever to blow dry and looks a little ratty by the end of the day. She looks so cute, I'll post some pictures soon. She squealed with joy when she saw herself in the mirror after the cut.


Today my pregnancy-mush brain got the best of me, I dropped Bella off at dance and ran to target, looked down at my feet and noticed I was wearing two different shoes. Nice.

2 comments:

Andi said...

AWW!!! He is so handsome! Cant wait to see you guys!

Michelle Ross said...

re:Bern

Smashing Baby YEAH! *Austin Powers*