Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Charlie's Baptism

My cousin Stacy's son Charlie was baptised this weekend, so we threw the kids in the car and headed to IL to partake in the festivities. My aunt Phyllis enticed me to the celebration by letting me know fried chicken would be served.

Charlie didn't seem to mind having water poured on his head, he is very laid back. He takes after his cousin Heather.

Mommy and Bella were matching, so we got a picture. Bella thinks that this shirt is a dress so she tried to take her pants off on multiple occasions, once at church. Bella drank 2 cups of lemonade, one cup of ski (local soda with an obscenely high sugar/caffeine content), had 3 bags of fruit snacks, some raisins, and cake. Can you guess what she had the next day? Trouble in the bathroom, that's what. Next time maybe her parents will keep better track of what she gets her sticky little hands on.

My aunts, cousins, sister and grandma. Missing from the pic is cousin Paige.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I made your blog! Yay!