Friday, June 19, 2009

Hot.

I am almost 33 weeks preggo, and am feeling it, especially with this heat and humidity. I toured the hospital we are planning on delivery at, and got to see a couple newborns which made me long for the day we get to meet summer girl (and I get to lay on my stomach again). The kids went to Grammy's for a couple of days this week, and we went a little nuts on getting stuff done (my nesting is full force), but Bern is officially moved into the office, the office is moved into the guest room, and summer girl's furniture is now in Bern's room. Also, the closets and storage room are cleaned out and the carpets upstairs are cleaned. Now I will sleep for 3 days.

It is crazy to see the crib up again, but exciting. Brian put one of Bella's baby dolls in it, and Bella added a blanket. She will be a good big sister, she said she will teach summer girl "everything in the whole world". After we (and by we I mean Brian and his dad) got Bern's furniture moved Bern asked me if the baby is coming right now. Bern is excited to be in the basement, he keeps calling it his department. I think he means to say apartment. He acts like we have to have his permission to go downstairs, like suddenly the whole place is his. Bella asked when we will move her furniture to the basement, apparently it is the place to be.

1 comment:

ErinL said...

Department...that is so funny! I bet you are smoldering. If you can get permission from Bern, go downstairs, it's cooler :).