Saturday, July 18, 2009

1st day of kindergarten!

Our little man on his first day of preschool, at 3 years old.

All grown up (well, almost)!

The little ducklings getting on the bus.


Bye Mommy, see you in 8 hours!

Bella missed him all day, she even talked to him like he was still here. He had a great time, so far he seems to love it and be doing well. I guess since he's been going to preschool (for a speech delay) and pre-k for so long it didn't seem that different, except I didn't have to pick him up at midday (which I have to admit was nice). I saw the OB on Friday, am dialated to 1 1/2. Was hoping for 3, but I'll take it. My friends threw me a lovely sprinkle last Tuesday, it was so much fun and summer girl got lots of great loot. She will be very well-dressed in all of the latest fashions. Her nursery is looking very cute, I'll post some pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he looks so cute! He was pretty adorable at age 3 but now I have to say that he's becoming a very handsome boy. You're little baby is growing up!
Love Grammy

Andi said...

Aww! The picture of him in the bus is so sweet. Makes me sad to think our babies are so big!