Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nursery Pictures


Do you like the pink side of the blanket over the glider?


Or the chocolate with pink polka dots?

The swing will be moved out once baby is here.

This is pretty much the nursery, we are also having a painting done with summer girl's real name and in our nursery colors to hang above the crib. I also need to get a few nick knacks from hobby lobby to fill in the other spaces that look a little bare.

We had a very good doctor's appt today! I am at a 2, and he said based on the condition of my cervix (sorry if this is too much info) he would expect labor to begin soon. Yay! But also trying not to get my hopes up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pink better. I like the color that it gives the room. :)
Elizabeth

Mom said...

It's hard to tell from the picture. I like the chocolate but will withhold final opinion till I see it in person.
Bella is predicting Summer Girl's arrival on Friday. Her social calendar is full till then.
Love Mom

Jaime Sue said...

I like the pink side...
You guys must be getting so excited!! Your nursery looks very cozy and calm :)

ErinL said...

We're anxiously awaiting news!

Monica said...

I like your nursery, also I think the chocolate side likes nice. Good luck with everything, can't wait for Summer Girl's arrival!