Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Happenings

Bella's birthday pinata.

Bella's dora cake (the one she's been asking for since the day after her 3rd b-day).


Bern (Batman), Bella, and cousin Elyse enjoying a healthy breakfast of donuts.


Our little slugger.


I'm still pregnant. Last night I got stuck on my back and felt like a cockroach, unable to get off it. My body is definitely showing signs of readiness, a few things that didn't happen at all with the other two, so I'm curious to see if I go to my due date. I'm fighting moodiness and hormones, and back to the first trimester tiredness feeling, but I think it's just because I don't sleep well at night. So, I'm a really fun mommy right now. But alas, there is light at the end of the tunnel! Bern starts school Thursday, and Bella's taking a vacation to Grammy's next week for swim lessons. And, I can't be pregnant much longer, right?

No comments: