Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm going to be pregnant for the rest of my life.

Despite 3 days of contractions and cramping, and one trip to the hospital (I don't want to talk about it, but I am officially one of those girls who thinks they are in labor but are not, despite the fact that this is my 3rd pregnancy) I am still pregnant. Before you read on beware: there is a funny story coming that borderlines on too much info, so stop reading if you don't want to know. I lost my plug this morning, which has meant in the past pregnancies that labor will start shortly. I was excited and proclaimed to the household what had happened. Bernard said "don't worry mommy, I'm a plumber and I'll find your plug." He had no idea what I was talking about, and a few minutes later and proudly produced my ear plugs that I keep in my pillow case when I want to take a nap and the house is noisy. Um, thanks Bernard.

So, my plan is to get a good nights sleep and wake up to strong contractions, go to the hospital, have a 2 hour labor, and meet summer girl. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Praying for all the above and that summer girl is healthy and happy to meet her great family! Hang in there mama!

Hayli S said...

Here's to hoping your at the hospital right now! (: Empathizing with you!