Friday, August 15, 2008

First Post!


Hello everyone! After enjoying other people's blogs I've decided to try my hand. I am not a very good writer but will mostly post pictures to update family and friends, and will add recipes that I like. I've not worked professionally in over 5 years (and some of that time has been spent watching the wiggles and lacking sleep) so my brain function isn't what it used to be!

This is Bernard, he is 5 and started school this week!! He LOVES digging up worms, which is what he is so proudly displaying in the photo. He is wild card, just last week I caught him sitting on an egg (trying to hatch it), of course it broke so he flooded the kitchen trying to clean it up. My fault for trying to blow dry my hair!

He has a great heart, just very curious and it gets him into trouble. He loves his sister Bella, but that doesn't stop him from bothering her.



This is our Bella. She is 3 and loves all things pink and purple. She is a girly girl who loves dresses, babies, and cake. She also has a mild obsession with shoes, which she might have gotten from her mother. She is our little sweetie and balances out our family.


That's all for today, we are heading to the gym!

2 comments:

ErinL said...

Great to hear from you and see you are blogging! We are thrilled to hear that we will see you soon!

Unknown said...

I bet I know why you started this...just so we can feel like we're still there!!! Hope you had a good workout at the gym...don't miss us too much! Love you!