Tuesday, August 26, 2008

RIP Mazda 5

Mazda 5 Sept. 2007-August 2008



To our dearly beloved Mazda 5,

We are so sorry to see you leaving us so soon, exactly 1 year after you joyously entered our lives. We thought we'd have more time with you, more memories, we had no idea! You were our first mini-van, and you didn't disappoint! I didn't even take a picture of you until after the accident, I'm sorry. I hope that you are happy in junkyard heaven, we will miss you....... at least until we go get a 2008 Mazda 5.



p.s. Thanks for taking one for the team and keeping Bella and I safe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how you make me laugh! :-) Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Mazda van, even though I didn't ever get to know you personally, I can tell from Heather's post that you were a beloved member of the family. Enjoy that great big parking garage in the sky. Your memory will be kept alive in our family, as we drive your distant cousin, Mazda 626. Jenn Scott