Monday, September 29, 2008

The Swiffer Wet Jet



Meet my new best friend, fresh from the shelves of target. I first became acquaintances with it on Saturday at my friend Denise's house. Yes Denise, while you lay helplessly in the hospital, I was at your house playing with your swiffer wet jet. I promise I wasn't neglecting your children, at least not that much:)

Usually when I clean the floors I vacuum then mop. In between, though, the kiddos make all kinds of messes and that is where my new friend will come in. I hate sticky floors, but I also hate the vacuum/mop routine. Welcome to our humble home swiffer wet jet, I'm so glad you're here.

p.s. I realize this is a ridiculous post, but I am a housewife and breakthroughs in housecleaning make me happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lost mop in the move...going to Super Walmart up the road...guess I will get one too! Thanks for the post....I need to get a life..ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

you crack me up...