Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Thankful For

This Man

This Boy

This Girl
I'm also thankful for my God (I don't have a picture of Him) , my church, that we live close enough to be with our family on holidays, that we have made such great friends in St. Charles, and that people actually read my blog (not sure why, but they do).
I'm also grateful that my kids are old enough to sleep through the night, almost every night, except when something on their body itches and they feel compelled to wake us up so we can scratch it. When the kids were little I thought that we would never ever sleep again, so I'm grateful that we've reached the light at the end of the tunnel. Although if I get pregnant soon we will be sucked back in...
I love my life, and feel very grateful for all of God's blessings. Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with much to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog religiously...
Happy Thanksgiving!

Too Soon To Tell said...

Thank you for the post about thankfulness. Just what I needed today.