Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Crazy Dreams

Probably due to the fact that my cousin Stacy had her baby yesterday (welcome to the world Charlie!) I had a birthing dream last night. I dreamt I arrived at the hospital with contractions two minutes apart, and huffed and puffed for a while, then I looked down and saw my current belly, and realized I was only 10 weeks pregnant. I was embarrassed, told the nurses that the baby was not ready yet, and left. I stopped at the local pizza joint (Ami's) on my way home and had dinner. So that is what I'm thinking about these days, birthing and eating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, I love it. My weirdest dream is that I went into labor at my friend's house. And I happened to be in her newly remodeled basement, that had white walls, white carpet, white furniture, etc. Nice, huh...

Hope you're doing really good!

Jaime Sue said...

That's good stuff! If only it had really happened, that would be some story LOL!