Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I saw my OB today, and am almost officially in the safe zone. Baby's heartbeat sounded good, and everything appeared normal. Problem is one of my dearest friends who was due about a week after me did not make it out of the safe zone, and we are feeling sad for them. I tried to imagine what it would be like to go to a normal visit and not get a heartbeat, and it's too much to even imagine. I know that I ask for prayer a lot here, but would you please pray for my friend?

On a much a lighter note, Bella is a flower girl in February and today we tried out all the components to make sure every thing fit/worked. I'm glad we did because her sash is way too big, and her shoes are a different shade than the dress. The same shoes that I've already paid shipping on twice because the first pair didn't fit. Boo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for heartbeats.
And I love Bella's poses.

Anonymous said...

She is such a princess...anytime you need a "boys only day" send her my way! Glad to hear everything is going good and I hope you are feeling a little better too.

Jaime Sue said...

I know the pain of miscarriage firsthand, and I will pray for your friend.
I am glad that you and baby are well, and I have some news of my own.... Jason and I are pregnant again!!! We just found out Jan
16th, so we are no where near the "safe" zone. I do know that no matter what God is good and ultimately all his plans are for the good too! He really healed my heart from losing the last baby, so that now I think about things differently although it doesn't stop me from grieving that loss...
I am going to post about my news tomorrow, I wanted to tell my Bible Study ladies in person first and that is tomorrow morning, so if you want updates check my blog in the near future!