Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snow Day

But where is the snow? It would be helpful if Brian and I could figure out this snow day stuff BEFORE we drive Bern to school, especially since his school is 15 minutes away. In our defense, it looked like we had some rain last night, nothing icy around our house but apparently the roads were bad. Twinkle toe's dance class is cancelled as well. The question is, do I go to the gym and exercise, or do I lay around and be lazy?

If you are the praying type, would you please pray for my friend? She is going through a messy separation, and right now her children are being kept from her by her husband. Please pray that there is a quick and timely custody resolution today, and that the children are protected. Also, a friend of the family/someone we went to school with was hurt very badly in a construction accident on New Year's Eve. A concrete wall fell and crushed him and he is in ICU at SLU hospital. Please pray for healing, and for his family (he has 2 children). Thanks friends!

1 comment:

Jaime Sue said...

I have a blog now too... I am still in the works on figuring all this blogging stuff out, but at least you can see how cute my kids are getting!!!