Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random Stuff

Someone flagged my blog for objectional content, because I am so vulgar?? Ha, Brian thinks it's because of the picture of Bella holding her dress up, even though her dark tights hide anything. Maybe it's because I've been talking a lot about vomiting? Whatever it was I will not be censored! Freedom of speech, right?

In other news, I hit 12 weeks tomorrow!! I'm hoping to wake up to birds chirping, children singing, and no barfing. Our baby is starting to show itself, a bump is forming, and I can feel little movements here and there. Brian even felt a little last night while watching a PBS show, as right now our bunny ears are only picking up channels 5,9, and 11. PBS wins almost every time, because how often can you watch law and order? We have tried the converter box, but right now it's not picking up channel 9 which is an absolute necessity with children in the house. Secretly, I too enjoy Word Girl. Sometimes I laugh harder than Bern.

We had a lovely weather day today (for January) and I sent the munchkins to the backyard for a good hour. Brian calls it getting their heebies out, I call it happy hour. Bern needs to keep busy in order to stay out of trouble, so winter time can be difficult for everyone. It was nice to have a break in the weather.

2 comments:

ErinL said...

I'm a closet Word Girl fan too but do you know who I like even better? Fetch! He is very funny! When we cut off our satelite poor Larry had to go get an 18 foot antenna to put in our attic just so we could get PBS!

Hayli S said...

Vulgar? Seriously?! You are so very naughty. (: