Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crime and Punishment

The suspect in his get-away tractor


We are experiencing a crime wave here in the Luitjohan household. The stolen goods are usually candy, sweets, and coins. The suspect is about 3 1/2 feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes, and usually shares the rations with his trusty dog/partner in crime. Last night the suspect was apprehended with a shoebox full of chocolate syrup (as in he emptied the whole bottle of syrup into a shoebox), for which he was fingerprinted, tried as an adult, and received the maximum sentence of one paddle. Be on the lookout, the suspect is armed with bad knock-knock jokes and could be considered dangerous in about 10 years.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! What did you say when you found the shoe box? Elizabeth:)

Hayli S said...

I love your blog! I never new Bern was so hilarious. Of course, I can say he's hilarious because I'm not the one cleaning up chololate syrup, right?!

Anonymous said...

Stop posting these naughty little boy stories... you're making me nervous!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Bern has a very curious streak and would benefit by staying busy with craft projects/building things (here's where Grandpa Chuck comes in)/and project design. I personally think it's adorable, but then I don't have to clean up chocolate syrup.
Grammy

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA!!!