Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Variety Show



Bern has made up a "show", which he performs in the guest bedroom for Bella. He sings, dances, makes his stuffed animals sing, performs magic tricks, and pretends to juggle. Bella eats it up, and is an enthusiastic audience member. He keeps a bunch of props on the other side of the bed, and calls it his backstage. He's all "mommy I have to go clean my backstage and get ready for my show." Not only is is adorable, but it keeps them (and by them I mean him) out of trouble.



He figured out a way to "magically" make the balloon float by keeping it in the fans airstream.

My friend Steph "hired"me to make a cake for her baby's baptism, because my cakes are TASTY! Can't decorate all that hot but I'm working on it, also working on humbleness.

No comments: