Monday, December 1, 2008

An Early Christmas Present

It is a bit early to share this exciting news, but since you all know that we're trying I thought I should. We found out this weekend that we are expecting! I don't mind telling people early on because I feel that if I would miscarry I would want the support and prayers of my loved ones.

We are so thrilled and can't believe that next August Brian and I will be outnumbered. The kids were very excited, we told them that God answered our prayers and is growing a baby in my belly. Bella asked "can I see it"? Bern thinks it's a boy and wants to name it Issac (he spent Thanksgiving with a second cousin by that name), and Bella says it's a girl and wants to name it Nam. Not too sure were she got that but it's better than what my sister wanted to name me, which was hungabee. I'm sure I would have gone far with that one.

I'm already feeling some of the effects, mostly tiredness and a little crankiness, plus I'm hungry! I told myself I will not gain 60 lbs this time, so I'm trying to be careful with how I eat and how often I make it to the gym. So, if you see me, please do not offer me a cookie. Now, I'm going to bed even though it's only 7:30!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Congrats!

Hayli S said...

WOW!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! You all made quick work of that. (:
So excited for you!

ErinL said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to watch you grow!!!

Anonymous said...

Yippie for being outnumbered! I will do my best to remember to pray for your little sesame seed-sized tot!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from the von Seelen's.... We are so happy for you all and are praying for a healthy, happy pregnancy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!! You made that look way to easy! Another beautiful Luitjohn baby.....Cant wait to see them all together...guess we will have to start trying soon so your new baby can have a long distance playmate too!!!