Saturday, December 6, 2008

Feeling It

So I'm starting to feel the effects of the pregnancy, I've been waking up queasy and tired a lot but nothing too terrible. Since this is probably our last pregnancy experience I'm savoring it, although it's hard to savor nausea. Usually when I'm pregnant I'm impatient for the baby to get here, but since I'm not in too much of a hurry to be chasing around three bambinos I feel more relaxed this time. I've been starting to wonder what God has in store for us this time, what gender it will be and what kind of personality he/she will have, I can't wait to find out. I've been having fun telling people, the best reaction so far was my friend Carrie screaming at the gym. Keep in mind she is 38 weeks pregnant, on a elliptical machine, and screams at the top of her lungs. A little embarrassing, but funny.

Brian's company has had a tough week, there were layoffs with rumors of more to come. So although he thinks his position is relatively safe, he's not 100% sure so work has been a smidge stressful. It isn't exactly the best time to have to find a new job in the financial industry so we're hoping for the best and trusting that God will take care of us regardless of what happens.

The kids have been playing Doctor and Dentist a lot lately, and put on quite a show. Yesterday I saw Bern examine Bella's hair/head (he was being a Dentist) and he said "You're teeth look great, miss, keep brushing." Bella said "Thank you Doctor, but that is my hair, not my teeth." They both burst into giggles. I love my monkeys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Bernard "examined" my mouth the other day with a reflex hammer and said "umm, wooks good, except you have a wittle food in your teef". Then he took my blood pressure and said it was "twenty-hundred", to which I gasped and asked if I was going to die. He leaned into me and said quietly "I will not do anything to make you dead".