Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our 1st Doctor's Visit


We got to meet our 3rd child yesterday! He/she looked great and its little heart was beating well. As you can see there is only one (thank goodness) and we are very excited to travel down this road one more time. The nausea is getting worse, I counting down the days till I reach 12 weeks. Brian's been great picking up my slack, but I can't wait to feel normal again. I haven't been blogging as much because of this, I can't seem to get much done right now.
I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas, filled with lots of joy and blessings. Love you all!

3 comments:

ErinL said...

Looks like a boy to me ;) Have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! I hope it doesn't last until 12 weeks for you...you'll miss out on all the holiday goodies! (and those cupcakes if you win the contest...)

Anonymous said...

Hi baby!! Will you get any presents this Christmas?