Sunday, December 14, 2008

So Sleepy

Having a hard time coming up with a new post, due to the fact I'm suffering from a head cold and pregnancy-induced narcolepsy, with a hint of nausea thrown in. I haven't left the bed much this weekend, except for after my mid-morning nap yesterday when in a burst of energy I whipped up a batch of cookies and chicken tetrazzini. Then I stumbled back to bed. While I am thrilled to be pregnant, I don't like feeling like this, especially this time of year. While I lay there I think of all the things I should be doing and need to get done, and then I pretend to do them in my head. If only things could actually get done that way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you feel crummy. Do your best to avoid germs. I learned the hard way last winter that the 1st trimester weakens your immunity b/c the body is working so hard and is so focused on baby. I was more sick last Jan and Feb (my first 2 months of pregnancy) than ever before! So keep those hands washed, missy. Sorry, I have to be a Mom at all times. :-)

Mom said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. I'll come out this week sometime and watch Bern and Bella so you can rest.