Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Card Contest

Michelle from Under Grace Photography is having a holiday card contest, and our card is the running (probably because Brian and I aren't on it). The winner gets a dozen cupcakes from the cupcakery, so I would like to win very, very, very much. To vote you go here, and leave a comment voting for our holiday card (#5). I believe you can be obnoxious and vote more than once. Do not, I repeat do not be swayed by the other cute children, stayed focused and remember what's at stake!

4 comments:

Michelle Ross said...

Hahaha! You are guys are winning with flying colors! This scenario reminds me of the Olympic Women's Walking event ;)

Heather said...

Michelle-You can just send me the cupcakes now, thankyouverymuch...

ErinL said...

They are all honestly amazing but yours really is my favorite! So why hasn't one landed in my mailbox yet?!!!

Heather said...

Because they just went out yesterday, silly.